Another week has come and gone with trials and tributes – I mean, let’s talk about the end of Breaking Bad! Only 1 day off the air and the government shut down! (jokes) Although I am sad to say goodbye to such an amazing show, I was very satisfied with how it ended.
Okay, moving on. I’d like to share some things I came across this week. Here are my favorite things from this week. Things I’m currently coveting, a mix of a wish list and a ‘I own it and love it’ list that all must be shared!
- Lululemon, a yoga and running attire company with amazingly comfortable, stylish and I’ll say it sexy work out gear. Not only have I never found pants, sports bras, and tanks that are that functional and trendy, but they hosted a 30 days of Om in San Diego the month of September, partnering with 7 yoga facilities to provide free yoga to the community for the month.
- Arbonne Aromassentials Awaken Sea Salt Scrub. If you’re looking for a body scrub that invigorates your senses and leaves your skin refreshed and nurtured, look no further. Enhanced with essential oils, the scrub sloughs off dead skin revealing brighter, softer skin. It’s amazing, and I love that my skin feels amazing all day long.
- I’ve got a passion for green – living, and the color. Emerald in particular. The rich hue is luxurious, and reminds me of all of the tropical places I want to see in the world. Coco+Kelley did a feature on green sofas, and I practically died gushing over the images. Real talk, I’m slightly embarrassed by just how much I loved these living rooms. I’m still searching for the perfect sofa (it will be green or blue) to accompany the Chesterfield I’m searching for. Oh and this, it’s a green Chesterfield *sigh*
- Turquoise galore! Rings, cuffs, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Rejoice the Hands is all about celebrating your hands by adding a bit of native glam jewelry. Love just the right of bad ass accompanied with my stones and precious metals.
- This idea is genius and if someone gave this to me as a gift I think I would faint. Here’s how it works: you subscribe (for yourself or as a gift) then your receive amazing surprise present in the post every month! You’ll discover fantastic artisans your friends and family has never heard of and you get something to look forward to every month. It’s called Not Another Bill and it’s brilliant.
Have a wonderful weekend all!